Guest and Skater Code of Conduct
Storm City Roller Derby strives to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all of our event participants. We ask for your assistance in creating and maintaining an environment that is free of:
- Abusive/foul language, non-inclusive language, and obscene gestures directed towards skaters, officials, staff and volunteers, vendors, and/or other fans.
- Intoxicated and/or drug-impaired individuals.
- Smoking, except in designated areas (outside the venue, 25 feet away from entrances).
- Prohibited items such as weapons, and other items deemed inappropriate, harmful, or hazardous by event staff.
- Guests without proper authorization or credentials entering or attempting to enter restricted areas (e.g., only those with Media passes will be allowed in the center of the track).
- Game interference (including entering the track or throwing objects onto the track, and extraneous whistles), or other behavior disruptive to the event.
- At the Clark County Event Center “trackside” seating is considered the first row of the bleachers and you must be 18+ to sit here.
- By entering the venue, you agree to the possibility of being photographed, filmed, or recorded. Your voice, image, and likeness may be captured and recorded in and around the venue and publicly disseminated by any means and in any format or media. You waive all rights on an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual basis to object to such recording and dissemination.
Individuals not abiding by this Guest Code of Conduct are subject to ejection from the venue and will not be entitled to ticket replacement or refund. Entry to the venue shall constitute acceptance of the Guest Code of Conduct and venue regulations.